Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Been busy going over stuff for the NLN exam ... just finished it last night. 3 hours - holy cow. Feel pretty good, but some of that science wasn't in any classes I've had so far - maybe even Physics, not sure. I'm not clear on what alot of the stuff on the exam has to do with nursing - but we'll see.
Anyway ... here's some of the stuff I've been up to lately:
I always go back to some of my favorites & some of my newer sets hardly ever see ink. I colored directly onto the flower image with a Zig brush marker then rocked the flower in burgundy ink pad. Did the same with the flower centers. To pop them, I put Crystal Effects on the centers. Not sure if you can see it, but it looks good IRL.






These are some fun birthday cards I made. Love to watercolor these images ... Need to stretch myself and go for the stamps that use colored ink.
Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent!!!
This is ART!!!
You are MASTER!!!!!!!
Have a nice Day.