Sunday, August 03, 2008

Uh oh ... think I have an infection in one of my teeth that had a root canal last year. Same hurt, same spot ... finally broke down & called the DDS this morning & have been on antibiotics since. Have to check with them in the am to get in & see if that is indeed what the problem is. Hurts to breathe, hurts to drink, hurts to chew - scratch that - can't chew. Had mashed potatoes for dinner - yum. Pulling Teeth
Needless to say, haven't felt much like stamping last couple of days. I did manage to do the Featured Stamper challenge over at SCS. Michelle (Shellapoo) was the chosen one for this week.

This is my take on one of her cards. Michelle's card had buttons going across the bottom, while I chose to put the colorful brads up the side. I used a set from Doodlebug Designs (2 sets, actually) to stamp the garden, then I used prisma colored pencils & gamsol to color them in. I love the BG DP. Got a whole pack at the dollar store. Can't beat their prices, lol. I also managed a baby card for one of the SCS'ers who just had a baby girl:


Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. We're supposed to take the munchkin and her friends to the waterpark for a sleepover tomorrow. I don't want to mess up her 13th birthday, so I'm hoping it all works out.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Pretty cards, I really like the colors on the flower card!