Monday, August 18, 2008

What am I going to do now?

Omygosh - what will I do now ... Today was my darling daughter's first day back at school and I feel like I'm at loose ends. Should I stamp - oh YEAH! Should I clean the house from the summer's neglect - um, that can wait, after all "Tomorrow is another day". I have one week left of freedom before I start back to school myself. Microbiology is calling my name (or rather bleeting harshly). I just took the NLN last week, so lets think positive thoughts, right?
I had a chance to make a couple of cards over the weekend, so let me know what you think ...
The first card was for an Inspiration challenge (IC141) over at SCS. Not what I had in mind when I started, but then, I actually like the end result, a little simpler than the original Athleta swimsuit I had settled on. The one on the right is actually a PIF I got from Stacy (SCS's JBgreendawn). She's got lots of fabulous cards, too, so click here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=83767 to see some more. It's almost a replica of her sample, but there's not alot I could change besides the flowers I colored with prismas. I smoothed the colors out a little with OMS. I never even thought to do something like this before, so I'm grateful for Stacy's inspiration as well. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: