Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The image on this card was from the PIF thread. I used prismas and Gamsol to color it in. Wanted to skew the images with the background mat and sew the card haphazardly to make it more rustic. I could SURELY use a cabin like this one ... Move all my stamps and scrapbooking stuff in here and I'll be all set.

Made quite a few of these "thinking of you" cards. Always nice for any soldier to send a note home in. This first set is stamped in the sepia Versafine. I SO love this older SU set! Makes a perfect card every time I see the images.


We were supposed to keep the color combination on the green side, but whenever I pull out my SU wasabi, I invariably pair it with the guava and I had just gotten this SU designer paper in guava, so guess what? Love these images ... I got these through the Wish RAK thread.

I received these images from the Pay it Forward thread. I may just have to get this stamp. Amazing what you can do when you give the card a wash of any different color. It changes up the entire look of the card.
Well, thanks for stopping by again.

No comments: