Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Only had time for one today

This card is for the SCS sketch challenge. It's actually upended, but followed the same parameters.
I wanted to use this mouse cuz I have to send out a few birthday cards, so I wanted to keep it a little simple. I used 2 panels that I had embossed with the cuttlebug, one in paisly and one in swiss dots. I sponged saffron over the paisley and real red over the swiss dots. The image was colored ... Wait for it ... Yes, with colored pencils and gamsol, lol. I added some glossy accents to the party hat circles as well as the eyes of the mouse. I think I may have taken the pic while the glossy accents was still wet, but as I look at it now, it's perfect ... His eyes look almost real. And if he weren't so danged cute, I might have to throw this one away.
Thanks for looking ... I'm hoping to post some more tomorrow.
Take care and have a wonderful rest of the day.

No comments: