Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This card was done for All That Scraps challenge - to use faux stitching. I pierced the paper then dragged a rose red Zig marker from dot to dot to simulate the stitching. This Rope Swing image is from Sugar Nellies - an Elisabeth Bell creation.

This card was made for the Ways to Use it challenge WT202 at SCS - Pizzazz up your background paper. I took a butterfly stamp and white embossed all over the DP to create a 3D BG paper. I love this Claudia the Artist stamp I got ... it's another Elisabeth Bell image I got through the Sugar Nellies line at Funky Kits in the UK.

This Sushi card was done just for fun. I colored the fish bowl by sponging 3 different blues, getting darker at the bottom. I drew in the seaweed and colored the rest with prismas and gamsol. The bubble paper came as is with flocking where the bubbles are. I colored another fish and cut him out, popping up on dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by ... Enjoy your day.

No comments: