Friday, February 20, 2009

I did this card for the sketch Challenge #15 over at Limelight's blog: http://limelightpapercrafts.blogspot.com/


I received the image from the PIF thread (Pay it Forward, where you swap images). I colored her in with Copics and tweaked with my prismas and gamsol. I dotted around with a rose SU marker and finished off with 2 dots of liquid pearls for her buttons. This panel was matted on burgundy and popped up on dimensionals. The background DP is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet pad - ooh la la, I LOVE every sheet in there! The middle panel is from same Bittersweet pad, matted on burgundy and finished off with a white satin/organdy ribbon with a bow. The flowers I received from my Secret Cupid (Thanks, Julie). I used 2 each and skewed them to make them look fuller before adding white mat brads.
How come all these stamp companies keep coming out with new stuff ... I want it all!!! (Don't we all, lol).
Thanks again for stopping by ....

OH - AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING TONIGHT!!! ....
Stop by VSN's "What's Love Got to Do With It" challenges beginning TONIGHT at 5:00 pm EASTERN time ... continuing till 11:00 pm ... then starting up again tomorrow at Noon til 11:00 pm.
I'm hosting the Saturday Night, 8:00 pm EST challenge! Come on over!!!
Here's the link to start you off: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Fabulous paper and your colouring of that sweet image is fantastic!!!!