Saturday, February 28, 2009

This darling card was made following the SCS Limited Supplies challenge for Friday. We were to create our own designer paper using one, and only one stamp set. I've been meaning to send out a new arrival card, and this was just the kick in the pants I needed.
I used the Stampin Up 'Soft 'n Sweet' set and stamped the rattle, bootie, teddy bear and sentiment in cameo coral and close to cocoa randomly over a piece of vanilla cardstock, and then sponged with cameo coral before I matted onto the card base, cameo coral.
The main image was stamped in close to cocoa on vanilla and sponged in cameo coral, then matted with cameo coral. I added 3 matte white brads and a grosgrain bow at the corner then popped up on dimensionals.
I was looking for simple, and think this fit the bill. Such a sweet card, what do you think?

No comments: