Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I couldn't wait to open up my Butterfly Dreams from PTI. Only sad part was I didn't have their matching die, but I've since rectified that, now that they're back in stock. I'm pretty pleased with the results.


Here's another digital image from Squigglefly, colored in Copics. I like the coloring, but I will be the first to admit that I "need" a bigger selection of colors to do some of these justice. I wanted to keep this one fairly simple to bring focus to the image.


This is a new 'purchase' - Thanks, Carrie, I LOVE it! These are so fun to color with copics, lots of larger areas that you can get in & mix and match & blend til you're happy. I so want to take a class to finesse my technique. They're certification classes are few and far between - distance wise. And you have to be affiliated with a store; teach classes, etc., or they'll bump you to the last come/last served list. Hard to plan a long distance trip on the off-chance you may get in, you know? Ok, off my soapbox. I DO love coloring with them, it wasn't a complaint.

Thanks for stopping by - would love to know what you think.

No comments: