Saturday, May 15, 2010

So excited for this new Elisabeth Bell digital image! Isn't she precious? I'm beginning to not be so afraid of the digital images, especially when one comes along by my most favorite artist! I colored this beauty with Copics. The image and mat were cut w/the Nesties Label #9 and then popped up on dimensionals. The card base is lavendar moon with plum pudding mats from Paper Trey, Inc. The DP is from their Guide Lines paper pack. Isn't it sumptious! The sentiment is computer generated. I finished off with a green satin ribbon and some half-pearls colored with a dark green Copic.


To find this and more digital images from Elisabeth Bell, Click Here .

While I didn't make this card as part of the Operation Write Home Memorial Day challenge sneak peek, I am going to send this one overseas as an extra. I just couldn't wait to show this image off, she's just darling!

Don't forget - May 28th, Memorial Day 2010 Cards for the Troops Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh she is just darling and your coloring is superb!

Janice M said...

OMGosh she is adorable!! Your coloring is awesome!!