Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For my Cheerleaders!


5 of my cheerleaders from last year's squad tried out for our Elite squad this year and made it. 4 of them are only 6th graders, so KUDO's to you gals - you did a marvelous job and I'm so proud of you ... I wanted to show them how much I thought of them and the hard work they put into trying out and making the squad so I make them each a card, personalized to suit their personalities.

Left-most is for a sweetheart who tries harder than most and I couldn't get this cute changito out of my mind for her. All images were colored with my Copics. Our local scrapbook store has some DP in our school colors so I used some of that along with some Stampin' Up DP to finish it off. The near-left is a Digi image from Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Two . My DP here is actually some digi paper from Wrap Candy - yep, purple for my cheerleaders.

On the right are 2 of the 3 made very similar - using a Sugar Nellies cheerleader, also colored with Copics. I used some vellum with purple flowers on the left and the right has some more of the Wrap Candy digi paper as background.

By the way, you CAN guess our squad's colors, right? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: