Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day !


This card was made for my wonderfully supportive husband (not only does he support me in all of my endeavors from Nursing School to my many volunteering stints, but he also literally supports my habit with his paycheck). I recently got a slew of these Nestabilities Label 10 dies from Chautona over on Splitcoast Stampers. I stamped the grouping of trees from Stampin Up's Lovely as a Tree in chocolate chip. I took some barely banana and used my jumbo wheel of Very Vintage (also chocolate) to make the background paper and then sponged them with chocolate.

This card was made for my father in law - another wonderful man who would give you the shirt of his back. I stamped on brocade blue with night of navy - the wolf is from PSX, the trees are from Stampscapes. Not sure where the sun came from. The background paper is digital (I'd have to look that up to see where I got it from). I added a couple of strips of black that I punched with one of Stampin' Up's border punches.

Happy Father's Day to two very wonderful men in my life!

No comments: