Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Starting over on the Sketch Challenges ...


Some of the Chiquita's over on Splitcoast Stamper's are starting over on the Sketch challenges ... I was on a roll til school got in the way but had a bit of time to make a couple more. Sometimes it's nice to take a fresh look at an old sketch, right?

The pink card was made using my blender pen and Stampin' Up ink pads to color. I just love the fresh look of this one.

The one on the right was going to be a little different. The thought behind the sketch was to create a window to the interior of the card. When I got the toile background paper on my saffron/artichoke base, it pretty much took on a life of it's own. To add an image would have been a crime. I left it as it was and just stamped the sentiment on the inside and called it a day. I love how the saffron ribbon looks against the black toile paper.

I'm afraid to check with my Stampin' Up demo - I'm nearly out of the saffron ribbon and I don't want to know that they're not selling it anymore!

Thanks for taking another stroll through my blog!

No comments: