Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Stamping Boutique - LOVELY Enchantment Line

Oh Boy, if you like digital stamping - you should check out The Stamping Boutique . They're one of my favorite sites for digital images, that's for sure. Tracey Malnofski does a fabulous job with her illustrations. She just came out with an Enchantment line that's ... well, ENCHANTING!


Well, super excited to say that I was picked as one of their guest designers for the month of July - Have I been having a blast creating. Make sure to come back later to see even more goodies I've created with these fabulous images!

This first card was made using her HIDDEN image - I love the bleeding hearts! One of my favorite flowers. Loved coloring this and putting it all together.

 

This image is Mermaid. I wanted to have it look like she was in a fishbowl, so I offset the blue mat and added some liquid pearls then stretched the knotted ribbon across the top (kind of a fishbowl look, right?) You may not be able to see it, but for the water, I added some handmade glimmer mist (hair spray, reinker, liquid pearls) ... very subtle, but you can see it in real life.



This next one is called Alone. While I'm very happy with the way this turned out, I'm thinking I may want to try to enlarge the image to get a bit more detail in the mermaid sitting on the rock. We'll have to see. Maybe check back again to see what I come up with.

Be sure to check out The Stamping Boutique blog . This is a link to The Stamping Boutique Store There's even some super fun ones that haven't been released yet that I'm sure you'll have fun with. There's going to be a blog hop at the end of the month, so come back here for more information later in the month ... Enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: