Friday, July 02, 2010

A few more Sketch Challenges

This may look similar to another I did last week, but I had the reverses of the Split Negative images so thought I'd tackle another Sketch challenge from SplitCoast Stampers - here we have #35. I stamped the images in versamark and used white embossing powder on the chocolate panel and black on the vanilla panel. The sentiment and image panel are both popped up on dimensionals and I finished with a chocolate grosgrain ribbon.


This next one is for the Sketch challenge #37. The image is a digital image from Creative Mind of Syvlie that I colored with Copics. The edges of the tag panels were distressed and then sponged. I finished with a Stampin' Up sentiment directly on the Basic Grey Sugared designer paper.



Here's a double challenge - Today's Free for All - Stars and Gold .. as well as an old sketch #38. I took a panel of Stampin Up's Curry and Durango and ran them through the stars embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. I then sponged some Tea Dye ink heavily over the embossing to bring the stars out a bit more. I trimmed them down and layed them out according to #38's layout. The star was punched and popped up on dimensionals. the one on the left, I outlined wiht a gold gel pen with faux stitches. Both sentiments are computer generated. These will be added to my Operation Write Home stash, pending the next card round-up.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek ...

No comments: