Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Digi Day treats

This card was made for the Latte Lounge Digi Day Challenge celebrating The Stamping Boutique's first Birthday! 
Our challenge was a Recipe:

- Use Balloons
- Use 2 different designer papers
- Use a Ribbon

The image is from the Stamping Boutique, of course, called Hot Air Balloon.  I colored it with Copics, Used some Stampin Up designer paper and added 3 primary colored brads to tie in the dp

This next card was made for the challenge to create a Birthday inspired card - although I suppose it would also fit into the above category - balloons, two designer papers and ribbon - even if it is crocheted trim.  I colored this beauty with Copics as well and added some Glossy accents to the balloon and her ice cream.  I'm not an orange kind of gal, but I like these colors.


Thanks for stopping by !

No comments: