Friday, October 29, 2010

First ever Copic Muskateers Blog Hop !

YAY !I'm so excited to be part of the Copic Muskateers' First Ever Blog Hop! If you've come here from Danielle's blog, you're on the right track.  If you haven't started at the beginning, check out The Copic Muskateers' Blog here. It might be obvious, but you'll probably be able to figure out the theme (being that it's the day before Halloween) ... it's ... drum roll, please ... H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N !

Here's the list of the gal's participating in the Blog Hop, and the order:


This fun image is a digital image from My Graphico. I actually love the way he turned out, even if the photo is a smidge washed out (I think I forgot to turn the flash off - my bad).  This Jack O'Lantern was colored in Copics - what else, lol - on Cryogen.  Love how the subtle glimmer of the paper shows through even the Copics for a soft glow.  I used various Halloween themed designer papers, matting all on black then popped the image panel up for dimension.  The sentiment is computer generated and I finished by adding some faux black nailheads and Martha Stewart punched border trim.

Hope you have time to create something fun and Halloween-themed this weekend!  For some more fun, please head on over to PJ's blog to see what she's up to.  Have fun!  Remember - when you're done, head on back to the Copic Muskateers blog and leave a comment.  A little bird told me there's some kind of prize in store for some special someone!

Happy Haunting !

8 comments:

Stef H said...

i LOVE that background paper! those colored webs are awesome!

Danielle said...

What a great jack-o-lantern, Collette! I love the spiderweb paper you used.

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Card Collette! The spiderweb designer paper is awesome (coming from a PAPER-aholic)! You shading and blending is wonderful, as usual! Happy Creating! Sara

Mel said...

Collette, this is just fantastic. Love the spiderweb paper and that punch. Thank you for joining in on our first ever hop and making it a great hop.

ScrappingDeb said...

Oh, I just love the web background paper; how cute. And I'm going to have to try that cryogen paper - everyone seems to love it.

Unknown said...

This is such a great job! Every time I look at your work, I am in awe. Your coloring is something to strive for!

Pat said...

Love, love, love the web paper and your coloring is fabulous. I want to be you when I grow up :0) Beautiful work and your blog.

Tazza said...

Great job as everyone else said on the coloring! I love that image sooo cute!