Saturday, January 29, 2011

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge 1-29-11

Today over at The Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge, The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring their Hot Chocolate themed challenge.

I used this digital image from The Stamping Boutique of the Snowman with Sign and added computer generated sentiment, "Got Cocoa?".  He was colored with Copics and then sparkled up with a clear glitter gel pen on Tracey's sparkles.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers paper pack.  I added a Tango flourish from the Sizzix flourish die and some black faux nail heads.

Don't know about you, but I love the papers from Basic Grey - just can't get enough of them.  I especially like when I haven't used them in awhile and they catch my attention - Like buying new all over again ... In fact. you'll be seeing quite a few of them in my next few cards, as I was on a Basic Grey roll yesterday and this morning.

Hope everyone is staying warm.  Stay inside and STAMP!
Take care!

2 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this card! You did an awesome job! Up here in the north we need all the hot cocoa we can get, right! LOL! Happy Creating! Sara

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely!

Thanks for joining our "Hot chocolate" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x