Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tiffany Doodles - Sneak Peak Day #2

It's time for another Sneaky-Peak at what Tiffany has in store for you (literally IN her store for you, I guess, lol) coming this Friday ... Can't decide which one I like best ... Angel Trumpet or Daphne ... Daphne or Angel Trumpet ... Maybe ... No, can't decide ... You should definitely get BOTH of them on January 28th.  So many beautiful creations by the Design Team, I can't wait for you to see them all ... In the meantime ... here's a sneak peak of Daphne ...

Trust me, you'll love them and want them both!

In the meantime, check out Tiffany Doodles store front.  She's having a sale coming up in February that you won't want to miss.

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

Another teaser!I will be back! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara