Friday, February 11, 2011

Exciting News from Stamps R Us

Got some exciting news today!  Stamps R Us has asked me to join their Design Team for their next term.  Super excited, let me tell you!  They have a new challenge every 2 weeks and they're posted on Monday's.  Sneak on over to check them out.  You can see Stamps R Us' Challenge #14 right here, which started February 7th and runs through the 21st.  The theme this week is a Valentine/Love themed card, and their sponsor is Digi Doodles.  I haven't been over there since I bought Scarlet, shame on me, because there's some beautiful artwork to be had. 

I used their Morning Glory digital image and colored it with Copics.  I've been doing a lot of traditional Valentine cards lately, so am a little burnt out on the red, pink, heart theme, so I went with a simple "I Love You" theme here - Very versatile.  I'll be adding it to the stack of cards I have for Operation Write Home - cards that we send over to the Troops that they in turn can send home.  Hard to find a Hallmark store when you're deployed.
Let me know what you think - I look forward to hearing from you all.

Now, I'm off to find a CPR class specific for Health Care Workers (nothing like waiting til the last minute).
Have a Great Day!

5 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

This is just soooo sweet! I love the image, your choice of papers and your lovely coloring...
Thanks for the inspiration
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Claudia x

Shirley G said...

Congrats on your new positions as at DT. Your card are always awesome!
Hugs,
Shirley

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the way you colored this image.

Arts by Sara said...

Congrats on the DT position! You are one busy lady! LOL! I love your card! You have colored it so beautifully! I love the bright yellow bow! Have a wonderful Sunday! Happy Creating! Sara

Jan Hunnicutt said...

We're so glad to have your with us at Stamps R Us Collette! Your card is just gorgeous too! Have you signed up for the OWH blog hop in March yet? Hope to be bunny hopping with you :)