Friday, February 18, 2011

Sneak Peek #4 and New Release Tiffany Doodles




Last day of the Tiffany Doodles new Bird Sneak Peeks ....
This is another digital image from Tiffany Doodles that I know you'll love to color!

The Tufted Titmouse
Today is also the day that all of these Sneak Peek bird images we've been sharing can be found in the Tiffany Doodles store.  Here is what I came up with for this wonderful Tufted Titmouse.  I colored him with Copics and sponged I sponged the inside of the frame for this Nestie with tea dye, leaving the small white border.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts, framed the same way.  Because of the detail of the bird and the berries, I didn't want a whole lot going on elsewhere on the card.   I did dye this ribbon rosette with saffron which looks wonderful, I think.

Remember to check out the store - Tiffany Doodles is having a sale -
buy all 5 new release birdies and get 10% off the total price - well worth it !

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

this is a beautiful card Collette. All your bird cards are smashing. I think this one is my favourite 'cos the berries look good enough to eat. :)
thank you for your wonderful encouragement on my blog today.
You have really cheered me up.

Edna x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, all your bird cards as well as your flowers are fabulous. Let's face it.....you did such a wonderful job and I always look forward to what you do next and then "I" learn a little more.