Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last card as Guest Designer at Deedee Digis

Here's my last card as Guest Designer for Deedee Digis for March.  Such a pretty image.  This set includes the flower image, the single dragonfly and 3 sentiments.

I used Daffodil as my base with some Basic Grey Sugared designer paper.  After coloring the image with my Copics, I shaded inside the die with daffodil to create a mock border.  Sponged the edges of the other two panels with Daffodil and finished with a pretty yellow ribbon.

Thanks Deedee, Sandy and the rest of the design team at Deedee Digis for making me feel so at home.  I'm sure I'll be back to shop your store again in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS card, Collette! The purples and yellows are so striking together,and your coloring is just perfection. Thank you so very much for being our Guest Designer for March. Everything you shared with us was stunning and so very inspirational. I especially appreciate you taking the time given your busy schedule. You're the best! :-)