Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Another Wednesday creation

I had some more time on my hands, so I made another card for today.  This is one of  The Stamping Boutique's newest digital images.  Dontcha just love it?
I printed on Neenah white and colored with my Prismacolored pencils and Gamsol.  I then added some stenciled clouds using a scalloped template I made and Bashful Blue.  I highlighted with some red glitter gel pen for the hearts and green glitter gel pen for th leaves on far right birdhouse.  I then used some clear glitter gel pen for the flowers on the birdhouses.  The left birdhouse plaque was hand printed.  For the sentiment panel, I took off the leaves and hole and added a computer generated sentiment using the Cricket font. 

I added some garden green flourishes, some brown Bakers Twine and popped the image panel and sentiment panel up for dimension.

I'm presenting this to the following challenges:
House of Gilli - Flowers - mine are on the birdhouses
Stamp Something - Add a Sentiment
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafty Hos' - Twine
Incy Wincy Designs - Nature Theme


I think this looks really sweet with the multi-colored birdhouses.  What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to leave a comment.
Collette

No comments: