Saturday, July 09, 2011

Having some fun with Tiffany Doodles

Just some "for fun" cards I made today - both with digital images from Tiffany Doodles.

This first one is obviously an owl, lol, that I colored with Copics then sponged the cloud background using Broken China.  I don't know the designer papers, they came with a Unity order, probably from last year, but I like them.  The sentiments are computer generated.

My second card has been a bit of a nuisance for me ... I colored this a couple of months ago and just couldn't come up with anything.  Loved the coloring on it, but had trouble with my High Hopes sentiment: Guess What?  ... Chicken Butt ... So, after many hours (believe me!) of thinking about this, I finally just said what the heck.  Just cuz the image is a photosketch, doesn't mean I can't have a laugh.  So, went in search of something besides my chicken butt slogan, lol.  Found this a bit humorous, so went with it ...

Hope you like them both ... Think either one of them can double for male or female.
Love to hear what you have to say,

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, these are so great.