Saturday, July 09, 2011

Inspiration Challenge at SCS - Posh Phishies

Today's Inspiration challenge at SplitcoastStampers takes place at Posh Vintage online. I picked this Italian Riviera dress with the red & white stripes & knew I immmediately wanted to use this flotation & fishies image from The Stamping Boutique.

I colored the images with Copics and used my xacto to cut out the flotation/fish before popping up for dimension on this water designer paper.  I double popped the larger fish for even more dimension.  Just their eyes were coated with glossy accents (they're not 'googly eyes', lol).  I finished with some red stitched ribbon and used Pacific Point and Cherry Cobbler as mats.

Head over to SplitcoastStampers' Inspiration challenge to see what everyone else has done.

Thanks for stopping by.
Love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh I love your fish! How cute!