Friday, July 15, 2011

SplitcoastStampers' Free 4 All Friday challenge - Twine

Today's challenge over at SplitcoastStampers' Free 4 All Friday is to use twine on our projects.

Here I have a digital image from The Stamping Boutique called Sunflower Frame that I colored with Copics.  The background is a piece of Basic Grey designer paper that was matted onto garden green then run through the Checkerboard embossing folder.  I then sponged the raised areas with Tim Holtz' tea dye to bring out the embossing.  On this is a square of newsprint designer paper with distressed edges and sponging (tea dye, again), set at a diagonal.

For my twine layer, I wrapped chocolate Bakers twine crossways then wove it vertically.
I keep accumulating twine - just need to use it more.

Thanks for stopping by ... Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

So pretty Collette! Love how you did that wonderful twine too.
Lynn