Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Day for Daisies - Another September Club Kit image

Have another wonderful image from A Day For Daisies' September Club Kit that I used for my latest card.

This image is New Shoes.  I colored this little darling with Copics and then added some diamond Stickles for her wings and fruit punch Stickles for the flower centers, scallops and faux brads.  The designer paper I got from the Dollar Store in a little inexpensive kit, and love it ... I'm a quilter as well, so love all things related to quilting too.  I matted the quilted paper on marina mist and wrapped some pink Baker's twine before adding a bow.  The mats and card base are pretty in pink. 

For only $25 per month for the monthly Club Kits, A Day For Daisies packs a whole bunch of images and sentiments.  Be sure to check them out!  I'm sure you'll find others in the general store as well that will tickle your fancy.

Have fun ... and have a great day.
If you're visiting, be sure to leave a comment - They DO make my day!

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

an absolutely precious card! I love the soft colors and papers you have used. wonderful! :)

Tammy said...

Oh how sweet! I love the colors!!

Shannon White said...

So Adorable Miss Collette! Love your Fantastic coloring! Just Gorgeous!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is adorable and I love the colors you used. The pleats in her skirt are perfect and the highlights are a nice touch!