Friday, September 30, 2011

Fabulous New Digi's from Tiffany Doodles

Some more amazing images from Tiffany Doodles.  You have to check out her store for what's new!

I thought it was time to get started on my holiday cards, so I picked this Woodland Tree 2 to color with Copics.  For the ornaments, I used various tints of Stickles.  The background clouds were sponged with some Bashful Blue.  I used Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler with some digital red gingham paper.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts that I circle punched & matted with a cherry scalloped circle before tweaking with some green Stickles.

Finishing touches include some crocheted trim and cherry red ribbon.

Hope you like it, too.

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Way too cute!!! LOVE that lace on here too. So very pretty.
Lynn