Thursday, July 17, 2014

Icad #48

Today's prompt at Index Card a Day was to incorporate Matroyshka dolls into the mix.  I don't know if I was just plain lazy, but I used a digital stamp from My Grafico and colored it in digitally using PhotoShop Elements then resized it as they went down.

This card was a hard one for me to go ahead with, given the circumstances that occurred this morning.  I had already prepared the dolls last night and was in the middle of the card.  I did add a bit of political comment to the card, so it may not fit with the dolls, but I wanted to stand up and say something.

I have to admit, I struggled with making this one in light of the incident that occurred this morning with the Malaysian airliner, the case is still developing and we're not sure who might have been responsible, but it was a horrible occurrence.  My prayers go out to all of the families of the passengers and crew members on that flight.  May God bless them all with healing and understanding.

Take care,
Collette

 

No comments: