Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tiddly's Wizard with Glasses

Here's another adorb's Tiddly Ink digital image ... My love of Harry Potter and all things related is only shadowed by my love for Game of Thrones ... So when I saw this Wizard in the Tiddly Inks library, I knew I HAD, Had, had to have it ...

And, it's perfect for the bi-weekly challenge #138, Lets Hear it for the Boys over at Tiddly Inks.
Who remembers the very first spell they all "officially" learned?
"Wingardium Leviosa"
(That is unless you count the silly one Ron tried on the train with his rat, Scabbers,
or the overachieving Hermione with her glasses repair).
 
I colored this wizard with Copics and then added a touch of glitter pen to the end of his wand and some glossy accents to his spectacles.
 
Copics used were:
Hair & Robe:  W3, 5, 7, 9
Skin:  E000, E21, E02, E11
Pants:  B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Shoes:  C3, 5, 7
Scarf:  Y23, E35, (can't remember the reds)
 
I used some Griffindor gold and maroon (or as SU calls them More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler) for the card base, layers and the strips beneath "Harry".  The DP is digi from Squiggle Dot Papers on Etsy.  The sentiment was computer generated ("chiller" font). 
 
I love the way this one turned out ... Not sure I'm going to be able to part with it.
 
Thanks for popping in - love to hear what you think.
 
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Very lovely card with great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Delphine said...

Super cute card, I love your choice of image and perfect sentiment ;)! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful coloring, your pleats are fabulous and the whole layout/color combo is too cute! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks and entering into our "For the Boys" Challenge :)

Polkadoodles said...

Beautiful make, love it! Would love if you could take a look here too I hope it might interest you! xx http://www.nikkyhall.com/p/design-team.html

ccroll said...

Adorable!