Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Bearly Mine Design Team Call

Bearly Mine Design is having a Design Team call - closes this Thursday, September 4, 2014.
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/2014/08/bearly-mine-designs-design-team-call.html

I've been using Bearly Mine Design digital papers for a couple of years now, and I can't tell you how much I love, love, love them.  Many of the designs come in several different color options which makes it even more difficult to choose just one.

I used to be on a couple of design teams for digital stamp makers, Tiffany Doodles and The Stamping Boutique, until nursing school got in the way.  Now that I've graduated with my RN, and am studying mostly online for the BSN, I find I have more time to be able to sit and create beautiful cards and projects.  I've printed out so many digital images that are sitting on my desk, some partly colored, some colored, just waiting for the right inspiration to strike.  I plan on scouring for some challenges as well to incorporate some of these digi beauties, and plan on utilizing the digi papers from Bearly Mine that I have to complete the projects.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: