Friday, September 12, 2014

Have some SUPER exciting news ...
I've been asked to join the Design Team over at
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/
 
starting with the month of October!
 
 

There's all kind of fun things, and challenges, so check out their current challenge HERE.

I've been using Bearly Mine Design digital papers for the past few years and I love, love, love the selection that Donna has created.  If she doesn't have it, you don't need it.  Check out the Bearly Mine Design store HERE.

I'm so excited to join the design team and look forward to getting to know all the wonderful ladies there already as well as the other new members.  I'm also excited to be able to see all the wonderful examples of created artwork everyone comes up with along the way.

I hope you'll check out the challenges as well as Donna's Bearly Mine Design store to see all the yummy papers she has in stock!  Look forward to seeing you along the way ...

Thanks for stopping in, and have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: