Thursday, September 04, 2014

Saturated Canary's Nevaeh

Good Evening all ...

Fell in love with this little beauty the minute I saw her ... She's from Saturated Canary and is called Nevaeh.  I colored her with Copics and then added a little bit of Glossy Accents to her eyes then some diamond Stickles to her dress, as well as a clear sparkly Gelli Roll to her lace petticoat.
Nevaeh
Copic colors used:

     Skin:  E11, 21, 00, 000, R20
     Hair:  E59, 37, 35, 33, Y21
     Dress:  R29, 27, 24, 22, 21
     Shoes:  C9,7,5,3

The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.  I stamped a paper doily from Martha Stewart with script in Archival red and black then sponged & crumpled the edges.  The flowers were on a clear card out of the pack, so I'm not sure where they're from.  Card base is the Cherry Cobbler from Stampin Up.  I finished off with some pretty pearls and called it a day ... I now realize that I need to invest in those boxes for cards to mail instead of envy's if I'm going to make these 3D.

I just adore those big, beautiful eyes, don't you?

I'm posting this in the Through the Craftroom Door challenge for this week - Anything Goes.

Thanks for popping in ... Hope you have a great day!

No comments: