Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving from Cornelia

This wonderful image from Saturated Canary is called Cornelia.  Krista Smith has so many beautiful digital images over at her Saturated Canary shop, you have to check them out.  If you're anything like me, you'll end up leaving with a cart full of goodies.  (Please be respectful of the artist, however, and don't copy or share any images you may purchase).
I colored this little darling with Copics and then went old school and used my Creative Memories oval cutting system for the image and the mat.  I just couldn't find an oval that was the right size to include her.
 
I made the card for the Wednesday Sketch challenge over at The Outlawz network.  Here is the sketch for today:

I think I followed it literally, right down to the buttons and bows' placement.  I used papers from Bearly Mine Designs' Fall Fancy (background) and Mini Dots (cross strips).  Here is a preview of the paper packs:

I used Stampin' Up cardstock, Suede and Pumpkin, for the mats.  The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up, chocolate grosgrain.  I sponged the oval with Ranger's vintage photo distress ink.

Here's a close up of this lovely little Indian:

Copics Used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  C9,7,5
     Clothing:  E37,35,33,31
     Boots:  YR23,27,E35
     Basket/Corn:  Y23,15,11; E37,35,33,34,31

Hope you enjoy ...
Have a wonderful day!