Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Just some Musings for the day

I submitted some cards for a design team call ...


While I love the way they turned out, so many of the other contributor's cards are so frilly, detailed and embellished to the hilt ... While these fully embellished projects are quite gorgeous, nearly all of them belong in shadow boxes to show them off because they're so detailed.

When I make cards, I still have that practical, frugal attitude - "I'm going to mail this or give it to someone who's going to mail this ... so I don't want to have to worry about a box or have them get a box to mail the card ... "  ... Once in a while I'll go all 3D on my cards, but then it sits here because I'm afraid to mail it as the flowers or other 3D aspects might get damaged.

I would truly love the chance to showcase the wonderful images this site has, but will be happy for whoever wins the coveted spots.  It's certainly not going to make me stop using the images, lol, they ARE fabulous!

Just sitting here thinking "out loud" ... Thanks for the listen ...
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Ethan Pettit said...

Thank you for writing tthis