Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Wishes for Sweden

Okay, now that I know my swapper has received my holiday card, I can post it here.  Over at Kit and Clowder's Facebook page, many of us joined in a holiday card swap.  This is what I sent Asa over in Sweden:

The image is from Meljens, colored with Copics.  I made 5 different trees and colored each layer.  Putting it together, I put dimensionals under each branch to make it stick out.  Once it was all layered, I used liquid pearls for the garland and glossy accents for each of the lights and ornaments.  The pink pressie was also popped up one layer.
 
I used papers from Bearly Mine Designs' Christmas Traditions and Christmas Frolics and distressed the edges of everything. 
The cardstock is Stampin Up's cherry cobbler. 
The dies are from the Silhouette Cameo.
The sentiment is from Paper Trey sentiment package.
 
Here's a side view of the image to show you the dimension a little better.
 
Sorry I didn't keep track of the Copics I used for this one.
 
Hope you enjoy!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Åsa / Dolores said...

I love this card and it's all mine, thanks again Collette! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday. xx
Åsa, Stockholm - Sweden.

Unknown said...

I totally love that card! This really makes me want to receive a special Christmas wishes this holiday too. I hope to receive cards as stunning as this.
Happy holidays!
Love,
Nancy