Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy New Year

Today's challenge over at The Outlawz' Saturday Paper ala Mode is to create something new ... New baby ... New home ... Or new year.  The sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies.

I chose the Vintage Boa image from A Day For Daisies ... Doesn't she look like she's ready for a night on the town?
 
I colored her with Copics and then added some pretty in pink ink around the edge before I removed the circle die.  Cardstock is black and Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up. The designer paper is actually digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs' Christmas Ice and Black and White Essentials.  I printed the pink first, then put back in to overlay the black flourishes.  I added some clear glitter gel pen to the black flourishes when card was done to give some added sparkle - same done to the pink of her dress.


Here's a close up of this timeless beauty.  I barely flicked the C1 and C00 for the outside edges of her fur and then went in with the colorless blender to lift off even more to make it look a bit fluffy.

 
 
Have a wonderful day!



No comments: