Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Outlawz Paper ala Mode Challenge: Blues/Greens

For this week's Paper ala Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz, the challenge was to use greens, blues and whites, with the sponsor being Scrapbook Stamp Society.

I chose to showcase Brooksie Book Nerd.

She was colored with Copics.  I added some Glossy Accents for her glasses and some clear gel pen for her ruffles to make them a bit sparkly.

Cardstock is Stampin' Up (celery/brocade blue); patterned papers are from Bearly Mine Designs' digital shop.  I think I used the Plaid, Light Christmas and Gingham sets.
 
Finished off with a corner heart die and a green grosgrain ribbon.

Here's a close-up ... Hope you like her ... Reading is a huge passion of mine, and I fell in love with this one.
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous colouring Collette and brilliant colour combo... the blue and green looks so good!