Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lovely Mo Manning images

Here are a couple of lovely Mo Manning Digital Pencil images I just made up this morning.

The first one is called Tiara, colored with Copics.

I used Digital papers and chalked a floral die before adding pearls.  Also added some Glossy Accents and diamond Stickles to sparkle her up.

Here's a close up of Tiara's image.

This second one is called Coffee.  She was also colored with Copics.

Digital paper used here.  I used a scalloped half circle die and some butterflies punched then sponged the edges with turquoise ink before adding some pearls.

Here's a close up of Coffee's image.

Hope you like them.
Thanks for popping by.
Hope you have  wonderful day!

1 comment:

Danni said...

I'm usually a lurker but just wanted to say that I just love your cards! You are so talented!! Fabulous job!!