Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode challenge: Femme Fatale

This Saturday's challenge over at The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode challenge is "Femme Fatale" with Rick St. Dennis as our sponsor.

I chose this new image by Rick called Foscka ... Love how she turned out.  I wanted to keep most of the outside very faded and sepia inspired.


She was colored with Copics.  I used Stampin Up cardstock and some designer paper from my stash.  I then distressed the edges, then sponged the edges with Vintage Photo ink, then sewed the DP to the cardstock.  Finishing touches are some flowers from Wild Orchid that I also sponged with Vintage Photo, some brown pearls and a pretty satin brown ribbon.

Here's a close up:

Hope you have time to submit a card with the FEMME FATALE theme over at The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode Challenge this week!  Would love to see what you come up with.

Blessings,

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, your coloring of this image is stunning! such a beautiful card! and the flowers you added are so pretty, too. :)

Rahul said...

you doing a great job keep sharing

Play Bazaar city said...

arman ban jaye, Jb kisi ki hasi kisi ki muskan ban jaye, Pyar kehtey hain ussey Jb kisi ki saanse kisi ki jaan ban jaye, play bazaar satta king .